We now have kindergarten registration, enrollment and screening information ready for the 2021-22 school year. For all of the information, please click HERE
STEP 1: ONLINE REGISTRATION:
How: Visit our website at www.troycityschools.org. Click on Registration Portal at the top of the district homepage to complete the online registration.
If you do not have online access, computers will be available on the enrollment/screening days.
STEP 2: KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT/SCREENING:
Enrollment: After completing the new student registration, it is necessary to provide the documentation listed below to complete the enrollment process.
Screening: Please bring the kindergarten student with you. Screening should take approximately 20 minutes per student.
Where: TROY HIGH SCHOOL – 151 W. Staunton Rd. - Enter off of N. Market St. & Ferguson Dr.
Tuesday, June 8th, 10:00am - 2:00pm for Cookson & Hook students
Wednesday, June 9th, 10:00am - 2:00pm for Heywood & Kyle students
Thursday, June 10th, 10:00am - 4:00pm for Concord & Forest students
**Building principals will be present to answer questions**
What to bring:
- Driver’s license or state issued photo identification of parent/guardian
- Official Birth Certificate confirming your child was born on or before August 1, 2016 (hospital records and/or photocopies will not be accepted)
- Proof of residency (current lease, mortgage document or utility bill: Troy Water, DP&L or Vectren) with name of the parent/guardian enrolling the child
- Custody papers (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Preschool (or previous kindergarten) progress report (if applicable)
By bringing all the above with you, you will be able to complete the process for your child to be enrolled.
Your child must have a physical examination authorized by a licensed physician BEFORE the first day of school. The examination should occur within one year of the start of the school year. Forms are available within the Registration Gateway system, under the Parent Resources tab on our website, and at the Board of Education Office.
Please call the Board of Education Office with any questions 937-332-6700.