We plan on serving breakfast and lunches to any student in need beginning Tuesday, March 17. From 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on weekdays, any student may pick up a grab-and-go pack of food at the main entrance of any of the district’s nine school buildings.
1) This grab-and-go pack will have that day’s lunch and the next day’s breakfast.
2) There is NO charge for these meals.
3) Every child between the ages of 0-18 will be given a meal pack, no questions asked.
4) Children may pick these meals up at any of Troy's nine school buildings, not necessarily the one they attend.
5) Unfortunately, we will not be able to deliver these lunches to individual homes or bus stop sites.
6) Students will be asked to take the meals home with them or eat them at a different location other than the school grounds. We do not want students congregating in one area and running the risk of spreading disease.