2021-2022 school year - New or Returning to Troy City Schools?
Please follow the directions below for New Student Registration.
Kindergarten Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year.
Click HERE to enroll in Troy City Schools.
Directions for New Student Registration (Students who are NOT currently enrolled in Troy Schools)
1. Click on the link above, then fill out the Pre-Registration for Enrollment form and click the "Apply to School" button at the bottom. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment.
2. Once your enrollment is accepted you will receive another email with further directions to complete the online enrollment process. Please read all the instructions in your acceptance email and make sure you complete all the forms on the Enrollment tab in PowerSchool.
NOTE: To complete the enrollment process you will be required to make an appointment at the Troy Board of Education office. Details will be in your acceptance email.
All of the following items must be presented during your appointment:
1. Driver’s license or state issued photo identification of parent/guardian enrolling student
2. Student’s Certified Birth Certificate (must be an official birth certificate, hospital records and/or copies will not be accepted)
3. Proof of Residency
• Mortgage papers, property tax bill, copy of deed
• Current signed lease with landlord’s name, address and telephone number
• House under construction or purchase agreement
• Utility bill with parent/guardian name (ex. DP&L, Vectren, Troy Water)
4. Proof of Custody
• Complete copy of custody papers in cases of legal separation or divorce, the parent who is enrolling student must present a court ordered custody agreement which indicates the parent enrolling the student is the residential custodian.
• Complete copy of court order in the event of a student being court placed with a non-parent (foster placement, relative placement, etc.)
5. Immunization Record - dates student’s immunizations were administered (previous district may send with records)
Other items, if applicable:
6. Student’s most recent grade card and/or Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
**Please call the Troy Board of Education Office at 937-332-6700 with questions regarding new student registration or if you are having issues with the online system.