Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open!
For NEW STUDENTS (grades K-12), please read the directions below for New Student Registration.
Click HERE to enroll NEW STUDENTS into Troy City Schools
Directions for New Student Registration (Students who are NOT currently enrolled in Troy Schools) (PLEASE READ BELOW)
1. Click on the link above, then fill out the Pre-Registration for Enrollment form and click the "Apply to School" button at the bottom. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment.
2. Once your enrollment is accepted by the registrar you will receive another email with additional instructions on how to set up an account to complete the online enrollment forms. Please read all the instructions in your acceptance email and make sure you complete all the forms on the Enrollment tab in PowerSchool. **The forms are not visible on all cell phones. You may need to use a computer or use the desktop view on your cell phone.**
3. When you have completed the online enrollment forms, please call the Board of Education at 937-332-6700 to make an appointment to bring in the documentation below.
Enrollment into Troy City Schools will not be finalized until you have completed the online registration AND presented the documentation below at your appointment.
All of the following items must be presented during your appointment:
1. Driver’s license or state issued photo identification of parent/guardian enrolling student
2. Student’s Certified Birth Certificate (must be an official birth certificate, hospital records and/or copies will not be accepted)
3. Proof of Residency
• Mortgage papers, property tax bill, copy of deed
• Current signed lease with landlord’s name, address and telephone number
• House under construction or purchase agreement
• Utility bill with parent/guardian name (ex .gas, electric, water)
4. Proof of Custody
• Complete copy of custody papers in cases of legal separation or divorce, the parent who is enrolling student must present a court ordered custody agreement which indicates the parent enrolling the student is the residential custodian.
• Complete copy of court order in the event of a student being court placed with a non-parent (foster placement, relative placement, etc.)
5. Immunization Record - dates student’s immunizations were administered (previous district may send with records)
Other items, if applicable:
6. Student’s most recent grade card and/or Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
**Please call the Troy Board of Education Office at 937-332-6700 with questions regarding new student registration or if you are having issues with the online system.