Welcome to the Adobe® Reader® XI ReadMe file. Adobe Reader is the free viewing companion for Adobe applications that produce Adobe Portable Document Format (Adobe PDF) files. To create, enhance, review, edit, and share information in Adobe PDF files, learn more about Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and Adobe Acrobat XI Standard by visiting www.adobe.com/go/acrobat.
Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run Adobe Reader XI for Windows®:
· 1.3 Gigahertz or faster processor
· Microsoft® Windows XP with SP 3 for 32 bit (with SP 2 for 64-bit); Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
· 256 MB of installed RAM with 512 MB recommended
· 300 MB of available hard disk space (Note: The installer creates temporary files during installation so the actual hard disk space required at that time is greater than the value listed.)
· 1,024 x 768 screen resolution
· Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10; Firefox (ESR); Chrome
For Windows Server 2003 SP2 and Windows XP SP2 for 64-bit, Microsoft Hot Fix KB-930627 is required. See:
For updates to system requirements, visit http://www.adobe.com/go/reader/_system_reqs
© 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Adobe, Acrobat and Reader are either registered trademarks or trademarks of
Adobe Systems Incorporated in the
Adobe Systems Incorporated,