Because of the number of students we have riding our buses, requests to ride alternate buses cannot be honored.
BUSING SCHEDULES AND GUIDELINES
Drop-Off/Pick-Up Safety Procedures: Doors Open at 8:45 and Dismissal is at 3:30
- Parents should enter the Concord Elementary driveway off State Route 718 and use the main drive towards the front main office doors.
- Please park in the large front parking lot if you need to enter the building with your child. The front small lot will be closed during arrival and dismissal times. Students should not cross over the flow of traffic.
- Students need to exit cars in the drop zone marked by painted area and signs.
- Students must exit cars on the curbside of the car. Do not allow students to exit into the flow of traffic.
- After dropping off students, parents can exit back onto State Route 718.
Thank you for your cooperation in supporting this safety plan. Again, it takes staff and families working together to ensure the safety of our students.
School- In Session Pick Up:
If it becomes necessary for you to pick up your child/children at school, we ask that you:
- Report to the office
- Identify yourself
- Sign your child/children out on our release chart
We do not release any student from school without your permission. Therefore, when a relative or friend does this task for you, we ask that you send a note with your child or with the relative/friend explaining your wishes. Our office will phone you at home or work before releasing your child/children to any individual without written permission from you.