Welcome to Team 8-1!
***2014-2015 OMLA Regional Award Winners***
Text Reminders for Assignments
1. Get your phone set up to send a text
2. In the "To" box, type 81010
3. Science - "To" 81010, message - "@mrrasey"
4. Social Studies - "To" 81010, message - "@tjhsh"
5. 8th Grade Math - "To" 81010, message - "@ratermann"
6. Algebra - "To" 81010, message "@ratermann1"
7. Language Arts - "To" 81010, message - "@parris13"
General Team 8-1 Classroom Guidelines
*Specific Teacher Classroom Management Plans are provided by each teacher
- Enter room and promptly sit down in your seat.
- Be prepared for class - have required materials (sharpened pencils, notebook, book, paper, homework, etc.).
- Students shall show respect for all people at all times.
- No hall passes-except for emergencies.
- Follow directions first time given
- Follow all school handbook guidelines for rules and procedures.
Consequences (cumulative over a 1 week period)
1. Verbal warning
2. 10 minute lunch detention
3. 30-minute before school detention with parental contact ( call, email, note home)
4. Office referral with parental contact (call, email, note home)
1. Verbal praise/Happy calls
2. Free Time
Any student who refuses any consequence administered by a teacher in accordance with this plan, or who argues with the teacher during the regular class period, will be subject to the next level of discipline
Any habitual disruption or severe disruption is subject to a consequence beyond the first level, depending upon the nature and severity of the disruption, at the teacher’s discretion.